If your business is launching a new product or service, or has news about investments or people, we have the skill, expertise and team to deliver it.
Whether you want to talk to us about creative headline-grabbing PR stunts, or strategic B2B campaigns to drive new leads, our multi-award winning media relations and PR campaigns deliver every time.
A hard-fought reputation can be lost in an instant when a crisis hits. In the digital world we all live in, your brand is in people’s minds and available to them like never before. Things can change in an instant.
If a crisis hits, often you need to move quickly and precisely to protect your reputation. You therefore need cool heads to take control who can mould and project the core message you want to get across over a variety of platforms and to a range of audiences.
At Pelican, our award winning crisis communications team have the expertise to step in and do exactly that. Our approach is always positive, meaning we will work with you in a proactive way; planning and implementing methods and practices that will have you prepared for a crisis before it occurs. This ensures you’re in control, rather than letting the event dictate your action.
CREATIVE CAMPAIGNS TO MATCH YOUR BUDGET
Our Manchester-based Media Relations and PR team thrives on creating the perfect campaign for your budget and business needs. If you require a short-term regional media strategy or a cross-channel and diverse media international relations campaign, our team can create the winning concept and deliver the right results. We offer the ideal combination of fresh and innovative ideas with solid, strategic planning.
At the core of every media relations campaign we run is a clear focus on your objectives. You might be looking for maximum brand exposure or to engage your stakeholders on a divisive or controversial issue. We’ll always ensure that focus remains throughout the campaign.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Crisis audit – identifying potential risks and issues, ranking them in a hierarchy and detailing what could go wrong and how to deal with it
- Crisis media and international communications manual – agreeing roles and responsibilities if a crisis were to happen
- Media materials – pre-written client-approved responses to act as holding statements to deal with initial media enquiries
- Dedicated phone lines – 24 hour media response though mobile out of office hours cover
- Media training – providing key spokespeople with the tools to prepare for press and broadcast interviews
- Internal communications – making sure the crisis response is co-ordinated throughout the organisation
If you’re looking for a media relations or PR agency in Manchester, let Pelican help.
1 Holly House
+44 (0)1457 820 807