Create a bold new look for The Bulletin the bi-monthly magazine of British Frozen Food Federation.
Members of the BFFF, the wider food industry, and key opinion formers and influencers.
What we did:
- Modernised the look and feel with bold and distinctive cover designs
- Created new design template to make the magazine easier to read
- Added new design-led editorial feature content
- Switched to a matt stock for a more quality look and feel
- Designed a new template to distinguish advertorial from editorial and advertising
The resulting magazine is cohesive without being boring, and uses design combined with great editorial stories to create a memorable and informative experience for the reader.
“Just received my edition of the new look Bulletin – WOW! I shall now enjoy reading over my coffee. Well done to all @ BFFF and take a bow Pelican.”
“I got in this morning to be greeted by a new look The Bulletin! It had a light clean feel about it, less wordy and a fresher style, much improved!
“I think that is most impressive and improves the tone tremendously.”
Nominated for numerous awards:
- CIPR Pride Awards: Best Publication
- European Association Awards: Best Association Magazine
- Association Excellence Awards: Best Association Magazine